January 09, 2008

Anderson Valley's Boont Amber Ale -- Four Beers


Anderson Valley's one of my favourite breweries, ever. Every beer is packed full of flavour, even if I don't necessarily like all of them. But, I can talk about those in another post. For now, I'm drinking the amber ale. Like I said, I don't always like the flavours. It's not malty or hoppy, just amber. But it's a pleasant amber, feeling full in your mouth without any of the negative side-effects like sweetness or bitterness that others might, though there is some toastiness right at the end that I really like. I'll give it a four, but really it's probably more like a three because it costs the same as the other fantastic Anderson Valleys (not an incredible amount, but still enough), but without all the greatness of the others.

[Cap texts:
- One a day is all we ask
- Because beer is not a spectator sport
- Comfortingly expensive
- Once you hop, you can't stop]

No comments:

Post a Comment